Garmisch-Classic ski area
The Garmisch-Classic ski area has a total of 40 kilometres of ski runs. The webcam shows live images of the current snow conditions.
Find out about the slopes and activities in the ski area!
Skiing & snowboarding
The ski runs in the Garmisch-Classic ski area are located along the slopes of three mountains: Alpspitze (2,628 m), Hausberg (1,310 m) and Kreuzeck (1,651 m).
The benefits of the ski area at a glance
- 40 kilometres of ski runs: varied, perfectly groomed slopes
- Kandahar downhill run: the well-known FIS race course for experienced winter sports enthusiasts
- various levels of difficulty: slopes for beginners, advanced skiers and seasoned pros
- Ixis children’s area: practice slope, cones, tunnels and more ...
- skiing lessons: in groups or privately, for children or adults
- ski hire: Winter sports enthusiasts can get their skiing, snowboarding and tobogganing equipment at one of the numerous ski rental stations.
- various refreshment stops with cosy sundecks: Drehmöser 9 and Garmischer Haus on Hausberg, Kandahar 2 at the Kreuzeckbahn valley station
Out of caution and consideration for their fellow skiers, winter sports enthusiasts are requested to adhere to the FIS rules of conduct for skiers and snowboarders.
The cable cars of Bayerische Zugspitzbahn Bergbahn AG take winter sports enthusiasts safely up the mountain and back down again as required.
Ski passes Garmisch-Classic
The ski passes, up and downhill tickets and the Garmisch-Classic Ticket are available online or at the ticket counters at the valley stations. The same goes for the Twin Ticket – a special two-day combination ticket for one day each in the Garmisch-Classic ski area and the Zugspitze ski area.
Guests appreciate the varied tours for beginners, advanced skiers and pros. Learn more about ski touring in the Garmisch-Classic area – trail map and ticket information included. We also have practical tips and rules of conduct on the slopes as well as information about the popular ski touring evenings for you.
Also in winter, you can explore the mountain world in the Garmisch-Classic area. One attraction: Via the Alpspitzbahn to the AlpspiX viewing platform. From the x-shaped glass walkways, visitors have a magnificent view of the surrounding peaks even in winter.